Wednesday, August 11, 2010

The Talented Mrs. Hull

When I got home from work today there was a little package waiting for me.  Inside I found the most adorable chicken that my sister had made for myself and Ross.  Our little hen pumpkin makes a great companion for the original pumpkin that my sister gifted us last year.  I can't quite remember, but I believe they are made out of paper mache or a material of similar quality.  My sister then paints them.  They are simply adorable and beautifully crafted.  My sis is definitely talented!

It's always nice to receive an unexpected gift.  Especially one that is as unique and thoughtful as the chick-o-lantern.  It will be a wonderful reminder of all the highs and lows we have experienced in our first year with chickens.  Thanks sis!

No comments:

Post a Comment